* 3–5 or more years of experience as an Analyst.
* Must have experience working with Medicare/Medicaid projects and their workflows.
* Must have experience working directly with CMMS customers and knowledge of their processes.
* Must have experience in analysis on old legacy system migrating to a new system.
* As a member of the extended Product Management team, the PO is heavily involved in program backlog refinement and prep for PI planning and also plays a significant role in the planning event itself.
* The PO has the primary responsibility for building, editing and maintaining the team backlog. Backlog items are prioritized based on user value, time, and other team dependencies determined in the PI planning meeting and refined during the PI.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology–related field or relevant experience in implementing software in the Health industry AND;
* Strong Microsoft Visio skills.
* Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, techniques, and workflows.
* Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
* Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
* Strong consultative and advisory skills.
Please share profiles to
– provided by Dice