Are you an expert in an industry vertical or specific technology? Then you should contact us! We have a 18–month project with our client in Albany, NY for an Business Analyst
Work with project team to document system requirements and design a new web application for the HPNAP program.
Day–to–Day Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Technical team to analyze business requirements and define and document solution requirements.
- Work with developers on gap analysis and logical design.
- Develop and maintain all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as identified.
- Assist with the identification of test scenarios and the creation of test plans.
- Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
- Work within a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi–disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
- Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
- Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
- Months Experience: Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaises between the software users and the software developers. Conveys the demands of software users to the developers. Skills include: working knowledge of software technology; computer programming experience/expertise; general business knowledge; problem solving/reduction skills; interpersonal relation skills; flexibility and adaptability.
- 84 months of experience with analysis and documentation of complex business rules, functional requirements and non–functional requirements.
- 84 months of experience in System Design and creating software documentation including functional specifications and technical specifications.
- 48 months of experience designing user interfaces and creating screen mockups or wireframes for web applications.
- 48 months of experience eliciting and documenting requirements for system generated reports.
- 48 months of experience eliciting and documenting requirements for upload processes including import file format requirements, and upload file processing requirements.
- 48 months of experience analyzing requirements and creating/maintaining requirements documentation including use cases, context diagrams, data models, business requirement documents and transition requirements.
- 36 months of experience with MS Office, Visio, SharePoint and other tools for creating and maintaining project documentation.
- 36 months of experience creating user documentation such as user guides or training presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology field from an accredited institution.
- Business Analyst or Software Analyst Certifications (e.g., CBAP)
– provided by Dice
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an Information Technology (IT) Professional Services firm located in Upstate NY's Tech Valley, Saratoga County. We have over 10 years of experience and are founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty and commitment. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional value to our clients by supplying and delivering the best IT project–based and hourly talent across the nation.
Tech Valley Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.