The finance manager will primarily provide support the Director when required. You will be looking after all aspects of the accounts and preparing reports when needed by the business and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company's financial operation. To provide support and back up in any areas of the company as and when needed to ensure smooth operations within an insurance environment.
This insurance company are a leader in their industry, known for their quality products and service, and the candidate must have experience in the industry. The finance manager will be looking after a team of four and ideally have some management experience, sitting within a friendly and growing finance function in Barnet who are pivotal in the operations of the wider business.
- Preparing full sets of management accounts for the company
- The sales ledger reports
- All Credit Control duties within the team
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and query resolution
- Analysis and reporting
- Preparing and analysing financial reports for senior management
- Deal with all banking matters relating to the company bank accounts, ensuring a positive balance is maintained at all times
- Responsible for payment of non-purchase ledger invoices as required
- Liaison with the company auditors as required, including preparation for and participation in year-end audit work
- Checking all invoices from partnered companies
The successful finance manager will have experience within a similar role and ideally be Not Qualified or Part Qualified and be willing to get involved with all aspects of a companies finances including credit control and sales ledger.
A great finance manager position within a leading insurance company where career stability in a friendly and adult working environment is guaranteed.