6 month interim Management Accountant role. National NHS Organisation based in Leeds.
NHS organisation based in Leeds with a national focus and a well established team.
As a Management Accountant you will be reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Finance Managers and Finance Managers in the delivery of a high quality and timely financial management service to all budget holders within the business units.
The successful Management Accountant candidate will possess the following skills and accountancy experience:
- Accounting qualification: ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Management Accounts function
- Good understanding of the key operational and financial challenges facing NHS Trusts
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good people management and motivation skills
- Hands on and resilient attitude
- Ideally previous NHS experience
Band 6 level equivalent hourly rate (inside of IR35)
Salary to £37,267