Business Analyst, Mortgage
Job Description Job #: 973101
Job Title: Client Experience and Journey Mapping Business Analyst
Send resumes to Donna Badin at for additional consideration!
What is the opportunity?
Our client is looking for a customer experience centric Analyst who will act as a key contributor as we grow our digital and advisor capabilities to support our unique customer base. This is an exciting opportunity focused on helping the organization apply design thinking to build client journeys from a deeper level of human centricity. You will be the lead in the following accountabilities:
- Analyze the experience on both the digital and advisor assisted channels focused on our real estate line of business to help us on the path to achieving care, competence, and connection in each and every client interaction
- As a contributor to the design of key client journeys, you will be the lead in compiling and interpreting quantitative and qualitative voice of client (VOC) research outputs and data from multiple sources and applying anthropological and visual journey mapping techniques in order to support the enhancement of the customer experience within our cross–border banking and lending platforms. You will also oversee the creative design process to visually represent journeys and set standards for journey mapping at our client.
- You will represent the end client and the Line of Business by partnering and collaborating with vendors, IT, and the project management office to achieve a holistic view of journeys, key moments of truth, pain points, and opportunities for differentiation on client journeys.
- Through effective journey mapping provide insights to business lines for digital product development, client service programs, transformation initiatives, operational improvements, and staffing and training needs
What will you do?
Research Compilation and Interpretation of Data
- Contribute to leveraging all forms of research studies including consumer research, behavior analytics and big data, client satisfaction and engagement surveys, voice of employee, and metric analytics to understand the experience the customer has with the banking and real estate platform.
- Design and facilitate visioning and journey mapping sessions using visual journey mapping techniques to identify pain points, channel transition points, and moments of truth in collaboration with business partners to map the ideal client experience.
- Lead the production of an iteration of journey maps and summaries to share findings and facilitate internal alignment around opportunities.
- Work with business partners to identify key opportunities for service improvements, organizational alignment, and innovation
- Lead the visual design work to guide the development of the customer experience journey maps
- Develop and maintain standards for journey mapping and blueprints (showcasing and prioritizing road maps) by acting as the subject matter expert of customer journey mapping for the bank
- Support business owners in the maintenance and evolution of maps as required.
- Translate research insights into roadmaps that define the client experience, reveal gaps and pain points, and identify key opportunities for business enhancements and innovation
- Set the standards for journey maps across the bank
- Lead and partner on design directions to inform the future state of the journey
Voice of the Client and Voice of the Business
- Support senior leadership in identifying customer experience and operational gaps and recommending strategic changes to enhance the client experience and reduce service issues
- Support the Product Owner in an agile environment in the creation of user stories to support changes to flow in the digital and advisor assisted channels
- Understanding and leading in business process changes that increase advisor enablement while still exceeding in client experience guidelines and expectations
- Contribute to improvement of cost management discipline, exceptional client experience, and client digital engagement by representing the business in agile and OKR development workshops
- Be a catalyst for change in how the bank delivers on the client real estate and banking relationships, supporting both digital and advisor assisted channels of communication
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong customer experience background specializing in facilitating and developing journey mapping info graphic design tools and applications
- Experience in digital channels
- Experience working with the end client in a face to face or contact centre environment
- Skilled in design thinking, client experience, and process improvement
- Desire to challenge the status quo to lead change
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross–functional and information sharing environment with proven record of attaining high level of impact and influence
- A minimum of 5 years experience in translating complex research data, from multiple channels and functions, into precise and simple information for business partners
- Sound working knowledge of marketing principles, concepts and tactics
- Self–starter, able to manage simultaneously a large number of projects which differ in complexity and business context in a fast–paced environment
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Knowledge of banking and real estate retail lending
- Proven experience with agile methodology
- Financial sector experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Application
- Marketing background
- Customer experience strategy background
- Leadership in process improvement initiatives
- Masters of Business (MBA) and/or
- CBAP or PMI BA certification
What s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high–performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One team
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at –6178.
– provided by Dice