Liquidity Business Analyst (BSC 3)
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers– financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We–re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you–ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in–store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo–s more than 70 million global customers.
Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Coordinates test plans and programming activities. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems. Gathers data and prepares necessary reports. Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
Responsible for technical assistance for ongoing maintenance and development efforts related to the Intraday Liquidity Monitoring System (ILMS) application in support of Federal regulatory mandates SR 14–1 and Reg–YY to meet numerous critical deliverables in 2019 and beyond. ILMS work is critical to meeting current regulatory mandates and recovery resolution planning objectives. Meet the aggressive schedule, involving no less than 3 parallel development efforts in which separate branches of development can be done simultaneously. Critical functions include providing support for Business Continuity Planning, Change and Problem Management, maintaining and providing documentation for SD Elements and SDLC/ALM, monitoring the technical mailbox, providing SLA tracking and reporting, providing Metrics tracking and reporting, submitting and managing security requests via Wells Fargo tools, and providing project support. May also perform development of Functional System Designs and other documentation, application research, SharePoint development and maintenance, use Enterprise Tools for testing, production support, security, compliance, governance tracking, writing Functional System Designs for ILMS efforts, researching issues and requirements to provide clarity, maintaining the Application Maintenance Calendaring Tool (AMCT) and coordinating calendared events, maintaining and building SharePoint interfaces, liaison with the Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) teams, supporting the tech team with production using Wells Fargo tools, providing review and feedback on the application Security Plan, and facilitating and supporting meetings.
- 1+ year of business continuity planning experience
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- 3+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 1+ years of experience using project management tools such as Clarity
- 2+ years of business process experience
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of HP ALM experience
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology application development
- Strong organizational, multi–tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
1+ years of experience with PAC2000 or similar change management tracking tool.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
MN–Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S – Minneapolis, MN
NC–Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
AZ–Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
– provided by Dice