Business Analyst in Life Insurance
Job Title: Business Analyst in Life Insurance
Who are we looking for?
Business Analysts with 5–8 years of experience in programming in Life Insurance domain and experience in Vantage/WmA (Wealth Management Accelator), or any other DXC Policy admin with expertise in good technical skills, handling critical issues, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Over 5–8 year experience in as a Business Analyst in Life Insurance domain.
- Experience in Vantage/WmA (Wealth Management Accelator), or any other DXC Policy admin is a plus.
- Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
- Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization.
- Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications.
- Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide support to other team members.
- Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried out through the entire project.
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college.
What s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
If you are intersted/available please do apply here or forward your resume to and you can reach me at– provided by Dice