Salesforce Business Analyst
New York, NY
1. Partner with the business to Client, structure, document, and review business process requirements, business workflow, and enhancements for purposes of managing and maintaining systems and processes.
2. Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications for business requirements and technical requirements of the DMTS.
3. Ensure that requirements map to real business needs and are approved by all relevant stakeholders
4. Deliver and review documentation related to solution design, including data validations, program rules, workflow rules, or other detailed deliverables.
5. Organize and prioritize user change requests and enhancement needs based on the level of effort and importance.
6. Develop test plans and execute test scripts for software testing on the DMTS.
7. Engage with DMTS system admins and the application vendors to review the solution design and test plan
8. Manage requirement changes to ensure that everyone is working from up–to–date documentation
9. Assist with data management, reporting, mapping, and the import/export and ETL of large volumes of data.
10. Support the first rounds of auditing, troubleshooting, and resolution of data integrity/quality issues for new programs.
11. Perform various project and team functions; assist in scheduling, assigning, and tracking tasks.
12. Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
" Minimum of 4 years of business analyst work experience.
" Project management and/or Salesforce project implementation experience
" Experience working in an Agile environment
" Ability to effectively communicate business needs to the technology teams
" Excellent oral and written communications skills
" Excellent presentation skills
" Attention to detail and excellent analytic skills
" Excellent time–management and organizational skills
" Excellent and demonstrated experience in working with business partners to Client and document business process requirements, business workflow, and enhancements for purposes of managing and maintaining systems and processes
" Direct experience auditing, troubleshooting, and resolving data integrity/quality issues
" Demonstrated experience in completing tasks and schedule requirements for multiple IT project implementations as well major/minor IT enhancement releases, and IT test plans.
" Experience in developing and managing test plans for software testing and executing test scripts (Unit, Functional, UAT, and Regression).
" Ability to interact with all levels of management and a diverse base of internal and external end users of an IT system is required.
" Experience working in a fast paced, changing environment
" Experience developing new processes and procedures
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
" Direct experience working on and managing Salesforce projects preferred.
" Knowledge of and work experience with energy efficiency and demand side management initiatives
" Experience working at an electric or gas utility – provided by Dice