Regulatory Business Analyst
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Regulatory Business Analyst for a 9+ month contract with one of our premier Financial Services clients in Raleigh, NC.
- Collect Business Requirements, draft Business Requirement Documentation, review technical specs, perform data analysis when necessary, draft business process flows, and complete business transition to BAU.
Required Skills :
- 6–8 years' experience with a consulting firm within financial services or in an international investment bank or similar institution
- Data analytics experience
- Regulatory experience Contractual Stay, FACTA, Dodd Frank, CCAR, MiFID
- Experience in working with large data sets in Excel VBA and SQL
- Experience creating rules tables and process models
- Track record in contributing to adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution
- Good understanding of IT user requirements development and testing
- Experience acting as intermediary between business line and IT to ensure optimal delivery against requirements
- Experience developing and writing business/functional requirements
- Ability to identify data quality risks and recommend appropriate controls
Preferred Skills :
- Knowledge of Investment Banking Operations processes
- Experience with Client and/or Product Reference Data end–to–end processes
- Knowledge of Trade lifecycle (Order, Execution, Allocation)
- PMP Certification
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right–to–Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at .
– provided by Dice