Private Client Tax Senior - High Profile Boutique Firm
Ideal for an ATT or CTA qualified candidate with experience in personal, private client or mixed tax who is looking to gain exposure to high profile clients and ultra high net worth individuals in a supportive environment.
Our client are a superb local accountancy practice, who operate at the highest level of service and technology. They have a lovely refurbished office and great people that creates a vibrant and pleasant working environment.
The responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Senior based in Godalming are:
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Tax Delivery
- Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of the client.
- Supports managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
- Can produce a well supported piece of technical research.
- Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
- Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- Client take-on / risk management
- Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
Our Client are looking for candidates for this Private Client Tax Senior role based in Godalming who fit the following criteria:
- Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Good social skills, numerical ability, problem-solving, and written English
- A strong desire to learn
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience of advising clients will be advantageous
Competitive salary (experience dependent)
Excellent Benefits package
Supportive working environment