SAP Business Analyst
The position plays a vital role configuring collaboration products within the SAP platform. As part of a highly collaborative team, the role will interact with many technical and business resources across the enterprise. The ideal candidate is a committed, creative, self–motivated technologist with an interest in satisfying business needs and who is interested in practicing his or her skills and learning new ones.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine business requirements through elicitation with business subject matter experts.
- Write technical requirements for both configuration and development needs.
- Configure and maintain solutions to deliver custom functionality in existing platforms.
- Business and technical configuration on new products (including add–ons) within the SAP platforms.
- Refactor solutions that can be addressed by configuration to reduce complexity, and simplify maintenance.
- Collaborate with SAP engineering as needed.
- Work closely with different areas of the business.
- Collaborate with IT Product Managers on key SAP functionality to determine opportunities for leveraging SAP platform.
- Collaborate with IT Account Managers on estimates, timelines, delays and risks to ensure business leaders expectations are being met.
- Support QA and UAT testing.
- Support end user training, including user guide creation as needed.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems and provide root cause analysis in a timely manner.
- Provide support, if required, after hours and weekend work.
- Complete other tasks as required.
Experience, Education and Skills:
- SAP configuration for on–premises SAP modules that include one or more of the following:
ECC (FICO, SD, MM, IM, Project Systems), CRM, HR, Portal
- Working with the Azure Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficiency with SAP concepts: custom workflows, transports, and configuration management.
- SDLC and agile methodologies: TFS, Git, SCRUM etc.
- System and networking fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exhibit and practice courteous, ethical and professional behavior while interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Act in a collaborative, team–oriented environment focused on common goals to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results.
- Prioritize and manage work load and communicate issues clearly.
- Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and company policies.
- Travel when required.
Inspiration Global is a high–growth technology consulting & professional services firm with offices in Harrisburg, PA and Vizag, India. IG helps organizations realign their existing technology investments and embrace new technologies to keep pace with their business growth. For more information, please visit .– provided by Dice