Scrum master/ Business analyst/
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent Communication skills and knowledge of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and increasing transparency
- Needs to be highly collaborative and a team player
- Coordinate with QA teams in Business and Technology blocks to ensure full coverage of testing and test result validation
- Act as the Scrum Master where necessary working with matrix teams across Europe and India
- Facilitating Sprint Planning sessions, backlog ranking sessions with stakeholders, Daily Stand–ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications .
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors .
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation documents .
- Design new user interface screens to support new features via sketches, mockups, wireframes, workflows, and process maps.
- Prioritize and communicate requirements, features, and tasks to software developers, vendors and senior management.
Precision Technologies Corp
Princeton Park Corporate Center, 1100, Cornwall Road,
Suite 134, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
– A New Jersey MBE/WBE Certified– provided by Dice