VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award–winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Oaks, PA
Duration: Long Term
- Implement strategic and technical solutions for problems reported by business and operations team by identifying the root cause.
- Work solutions team to identify and document business goals and strategies.
- Work with Project/Product owner to define project goals and ensure timely delivery of milestone items
- Create project plans and convert them into EPICs, Features and appropriate Stories and task.
- Document requirement using JIRA and Confluence and maintain traceability matrix.
- Understand and document Functional, Technical and non–Functional requirements related to system enhancement for none to minimal impact to an existing system
- Create process diagrams, flow diagrams and/or UI mockups for application functional requirements with keeping user experience in focus.
- Create and deliver data mapping documentation for reporting requirements
- Help with Production issues root cause analysis and resolution.
- Create and maintain Product Backlog
- Work with SCRUM Master and development team to coordinate planning of Agile/Scrum sprints for SDLC deliverables
- Provide UAT sign off during each sprint cycle
- Actively communicate all road blocks and/or receive sign off for sprint deliverable from respective stakeholders.
- Help identify process gaps and define enriched processes for better SDLC and IT solutioning
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long–term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest
Follow us on
– provided by Dice