Bath Fitter, the nation's leading bathroom remodeling company, is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our talented team of IT professionals at our corporate office located in Lewisberry, PA. In this ever changing and challenging role you will be designing and developing business system requirements, communicating and directing application development, performing testing to applications, and administration and optimization of SQL server databases all under the direction of the Director of IT. It is expected that the Business Analyst will leverage technological improvements that will increase efficiency and improve both internal and external customer experiences. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Evaluates and analyzes requests to determine specifications and requirements for custom application development.
- Determines business requirements and system design to allow for best functionality.
- Communicates specifications to developers and acts a business knowledge resource to assist during development.
- Creates and monitors deployment plan and schedule for application development projects.
- Communicates updates and progress to stakeholders regarding development projects.
- Performs testing of applications prior to deployment to production.
- Develops queries, reports, and pivot tables upon request.
- Manages database, performs database development tasks and performs regular database maintenance tasks.
- Assists with programming and development tasks as necessary.
- Provides documentation and updates user manuals or reference materials as needed.
- Recommends and specifies the purchase of related products and services.
- Complies with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Must have experience in .NET Framework, VB or other server scripting or object oriented programming languages.
- Must have experience managing and developing with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and apply technical instructions effectively.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team as well as maintain cooperative working relationships.