Business Analyst (Security)
Agile Premier has a client in Chesterbrook, PA in need of a Business Analyst (Security/IAM)
– provided by Dice
- Responsible for business analysis activities in accordance with systems development methodology and supporting projects within an Information Security organization.
- This individual may work independently or with other Portfolio associates to deliver small scale projects or deliverables for larger projects.
- Responsible for collecting, documenting, and confirming business requirements and functional specifications.
- Works in close collaboration with business partners and developers to ensure consistent understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Defines, develops, and delivers test plans and associated test case scenarios.
- Establishes effective relationships with IT and other departments; builds and maintains effective business partner relationships.
- Attends and participates in user and project meetings and teams to expand knowledge, as a participant and not in a lead capacity; facilitates project status meetings; tracks project status. Investigates and documents project issues and detailed requirements
- Frequently interacts with IT staff including business area management, portfolio managers, vendors, consultants and other contractors.
- Excellent discovery and active listening skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good group presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem–solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as identity and access management, midrange, network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite and Outlook.
– provided by Dice