Senior Payroll Project Manager
This Senior Payroll Project Manager will be a key member of the UK Payroll Project team to implement Workday Payroll with outsourced managed payroll services and support the existing service provider exit. Reporting to the UK Payroll Project, Project Manager, you will support the project's objectives of providing process efficiency improvements, effective issue resolution and accurate payroll delivery to meet SLAs and KPIs.
My client are a global market leading Pharmaceuticals company based across Cambridge with multiple state of the art sites. This Senior Payroll Project Manager contract role is incredibly flexible as are the employers generally. This role being project focused around the Workday Implementation Can be predominantly home based with weekly site visits across Cambridge.
Duties and responsibilities for this long term flexible contract
- The Senior Payroll Project Manager will serve as a payroll subject matter expert to help ensure project tasks are delivered to successfully implement UK Workday Payroll to meet UK legislative
- 'To be' process definition and mapping - conforming to SOX controls and other controls as appropriate
- Test validation for End to End, UAT and Parallel testing phases. Providing support by way of creating test scripts, test execution and "how to" UAT support
- Work with Implementation Partner, Project Team and internal customers to resolve configuration, testing, processing and data queries\issues
- Data Migration activities - data preparation, transformation and validation
- New process employee training - create supporting documentation and deliver employee training
- Providing subject matter expertise to support change and communications
- Write documentation to ensure a successful handover to the Outsourced Service Provider
- Carry out Cut Over activities - tasks as required to successfully move into the live environment
- Support, where appropriate, the Payroll Manager to deliver BAU activities, which impact the project delivery
ProfileSenior Payroll Project Manager required experience, skills and characteristics
Excellent flexibility with home based working and weekly Cambridge visits to the Uk payroll and IT Implementation teams along with business partnering with senior management in HR and Finance. The chance to be part of an exciting and innovative project on a UK scale but with the view of rolling out globally longer term