Senior Financial Accountant (Jaipur, India)
Our Senior Manager is responsible for a team of seven staff (a mix of accounting and clerical staff) who provide virtual accounting services to global clients. Approximately 25% (under our New Zealand Director’s supervision) of the role will involve preparing annual financial statements and income tax returns for New Zealand (and later Australian)clients. The remaining 75% will involve reviewing staff work, managing their workflow, and undertaking a range of consulting work such as budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, etc.
Key tasks & responsibilities
• Plan and manage workflows and assign work to staff.
• Prepare clients’ annual financial statements and income tax returns.
• Prepare group entities’ monthly financial statements and forecasts.
• Providing ad-hoc technical advice to our Director.
• Manage and develop our staff and review their work.
• Provide business advisory services’ work such as budgeting, forecasting, modelling, bench-marking, variance analysis, management reporting, etc.
• Manage and circulate practice management and timesheet reports.
• …and much more.
Qualifications & required experience/skills
- Qualified ACCA or near-completion is essential or CA.
- Minimum of three years in a reputable CA firm is desirable.
- Working knowledge of UK tax and company compliance is desirable.
- Knowledge of New Zealand tax and company compliance is desirable.
- Motivated, well presented and a team player.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills in English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and at least two accounting software packages
Location: Bani Park, Jaipur, India
Office Hours: 08:30 to 17:15 (30 minutes for lunch) ~ Monday to Friday
Apply for Senior Financial Accountant (Jaipur, India)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.