Business Advisory Services Manager (Jaipur, India)
The role is a senior position undertaking compliance work to prepare draft annual and monthly financial statements for New Zealand and UK clients. Approximately 75% (under our Director’s supervision) of the role will involve preparing annual financial statements and income tax returns for clients. The remaining 25% will involve undertaking a range of consulting work such as budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare clients’ draft annual financial statements and income tax returns for companies, partnerships and sole-traders.
- Prepare group entities’ monthly financial statements and forecasts.
- Research and provide ad-hoc technical and advice to our Director.
- Provide business advisory services’ work such as budgeting, forecasting, modelling, bench-marking, variance analysis, management reporting, etc.
- Review accounts and GST/VAT returns prepared by others when required.
- …and much more.
Qualifications and Required Experience and Skills
- Qualified ACCA or near-completion is essential.
- Minimum of three years in a reputable CA firm is desirable.
- Working knowledge of UK tax and company compliance is desirable.
- Knowledge of New Zealand tax and company compliance is desirable.
- Motivated, well presented and a team player.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills in English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and at least two accounting software packages.