Senior Manager - Data Service Development
This a very exciting role for an Operational Risk professional to drive the strategic development of services that this organisation provide
Our Client based in Bath aids the global financial services industry measure and manage operational risk. They research, improve understanding and share knowledge to benefit the sector.
This organisation is a dynamic, fast-growing, international industry association with a varied portfolio of c.100 leading investment, retail and other banks as well as insurers from more than 20 countries. They are not stopping here. The plans are to continue to grow their portfolio globally
The key responsibilities of this Senior Manager - Data Service Development based in Bath are:
- Leading the development, agreement and implementation of the risk data strategy to evolve the data services to meet member and industry needs
- Leading the development of business case to improve data service efficiency
- Where there is member demand, develop new data services.
- Help members extract value from current and future services
- Increasing use of reports and promoting good practice in use of the risk data and reports.
- To oversee delivery of risk data services. This includes the following operational functions: onboarding new members, overseeing data collection cycles, quality assurance activity, development and maintenance of analytics and reporting
- To oversee the development and implementation of the data quality assurance strategy and framework
- Successful development and delivery of a risk data strategy.
- Increase member use of the risk data, including through the development of data analysis, tools and reporting.
- Effective delivery of risk data services, including quality assurance framework, as well as development and delivery of reporting.
When applying for this Senior Manager - Data Service Development based in Bath the successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience of working in data or information services, operational risk in financial services, or professional management consulting for at least 5 years.
Track record in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
Demonstrable experience of leading the development of strategic and change initiatives
Operational risk knowledge
Experience of working in financial services
If you are successful in receiving an offer for this Senior Manager - Data Service Development role based in Bath. Our client are offering a fantastic salary of up to £75,000 (experience depending) and package (Bonus, Holiday, Pension & other benefits)
For more information, please contact Connor Matthews on 01179 271615 / 07778333489