Group Internal Auditor
Rare Internal Audit position within a small team, reporting directly into the Audit Committee. Responsible for the entire audit cycle from planning to delivery.
Our client is a Listed retail business, headquartered in the North West with operations across the UK and Europe. The business continues to grow at a rapid rate and ensures to fulfil and reward it's staff with exceptional development and benefits.
As Group Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for both Financial and Risk based audits across the organisation.
- Produce the Internal Audit plan
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and the Audit Committee
- Perform audit work
- Produce reports and report to the Audit Committee
The successful candidate, as Internal Auditor will:-
- Be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Have audit experience from a Big 4 or Top 10 practice
- Have experience of auditing international organisations with a multi-million pound turnover
If you are the right person, you will have exposure to the entire business and eventually have the opportunity to progress from Internal Auditor into wider Finance if you wish. A great package with competitive benefits is on offer.