Trust Finance Manager
Make a major contribution to the successful financial management and administration of our Trust academies.
You will also have the opportunity to lead a team of finance officers and assistants.
A highly regarded multi-academy trust in Derbyshire who are experiencing great success and awards.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of budgetary variances.
- Preparation of school budgets and forecasts including 5 year strategic plans.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including payroll and intercompany etc.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and management of cash flows.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Carry out monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Preparation of statutory returns including VAT and National Statistics etc.
- Assist with the internal and external audit processes.
- Assist with the maintaining of effective systems of internal audit control.
- Provide efficient financial assistance and support to SLT regarding all aspects of financial management within The Trust including advising on financial implications of different costing scenarios.
- Provide training to staff on financial and procurement processes.
- Provide systems administration for the financial system, including close down of month end and year end processes, implementation of new reporting requirements and structure changes, uploading new year budgets in the system.
- Completing accrual and prepayment journals, and analysing and checking ledger accounts.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and board members.
- £38,000 - £43,000 base salary.
- Other benefits to be discussed at screening stage.