Global Finance Manager
Are you looking to put your finance and accounting expertise to work at a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
If this excites you too, then consider joining us.
Raombee India is looking for a qualified chartered accountant with atleast 8-12 years of experience in end- end accounting and finance.
Reporting to : VP- Finance or the nominee
Job Description -
The incumbent will be responsible for the Roambee's Global financial and accounts management aspects, coordinating with Geo lead for information related to financial reporting, cash flow, budgeting. He/she will be a part of the finance and accounts core team working closely with the VP Finance
Business planning and budgeting
- Coordinating with Geos to get data for Budgeting top down and bottom up and stretch wherever there is opportunity
- Consolidating budget and present it to Management
- Publish monthly P&L statements along with variances
Cash flow management
- Support operations on cost optimization and buying team on vendor partnerships
- Ensure working capital management and cash burn rate
Commercial deliverables and control
- Overall cost control within budget / cost optimization / operations expenses control
- Align every expenditure till it gets accounted
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls and accurate book keeping
- Prepare structured MIS for internal reporting and the board
- Monitor the preparation and maintenance of ledgers
- Ensure registrations and compliance are in place
- Ensure accurate statutory reporting to relevant authorities and related regulatory guidelines
- Understanding of tax structures for the company and taxation for products sourced internationally
- Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education: C.A with demonstrated experience in heading the finance functions in Startups.
- Young dynamic individual with a minimum 8 -12 years in accounts / finance role with hands-on experience
- Having the ability to work with increasingly complex revenue models
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Dynamic and Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent leadership, decision making and execution skills
- Excellent people, relationship and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Engaging personality with high work ethics and sense of fairness