Business Analyst – Req1578
The Functional Analyst will be responsible for supporting the team leads with a variety of business and functional tasks including, but not limited to, conducting research, facilitating client meetings, and providing deliverable support as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes common user needs to determine functional requirements for client projects.
* Responds to user requests for common system needs.
* Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
* Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
* Provides analysis and the development of business and functional requirements for small to mid–scale initiatives.
* Serves as functional advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends small to mid–scale functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
* Generates small to mid–scale recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other documents provided to senior–level client personnel.
* Consults with clients to determine optimum requirements and design for assigned projects.
* Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
* Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and provide inputs to training materials.
* Performs functional testing of various systems.
* Serves as client liaison and coordinates with sub–contractors, project stakeholders, and technical experts.
* Benchmarks industry best practices to measure organization's position.
* End–to–end ownership of assigned initiatives through implementation.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
Business Process Design
Business Model Strategy
Use Cases and User Stories
Technical Documentation Writing
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
4–8 years of relevant experience.
Professional Certification or License in functional area of expertise preferred.
Other Job Specific Skills
- Demonstrates excellent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Excellent analytical, and problem solving skills.
* Self–starter and able to follow guidance given for completing assigned projects.
* Ability to effectively communicate analyzed data, resulting reports and supporting logic to clients.
* Robust oral and written communication skills.
* Experience working with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing and supporting IT business applications and systems.
* Experience in having primary responsibility for individual projects and systems.
* Experience in testing functionality and matching to requirements.
* General understanding of business process configuration and process flows.
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Candidates must be eligible for a Public Trust Clearance.
No C2C, W2 only
#CJPost– provided by Dice