Healthcare Business Analyst & Data Analyst Roles || raleigh, NC
Please specify which requirement that you are more interested & wanted to apply for ?
Role: Business Analyst (Healthcare)
Work Location: Raleigh, NC
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Candidate will work on Conduent's new HealthCare claims platform implementation projects
- Work and communicate effectively with all project stakeholders including the client, vendors, peers and Conduent management
- Contribute to all phases of the new system implementation including Analysis, Design, Configuration, Testing, Training, Documentation and post–implementation support.
- Analyze and document existing processes and data
- Regular use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. in support of project documentation and communication needs
- Perform gap analysis between current system and new system functionality
- Identify, clarify, and document business requirements
- Facilitate discussions on various functionality challenges and design issues between client, vendor and internal teams
- Coordinate across multiple teams, both internal and external, to facilitate timely and quality implementations of project initiatives
- Perform various levels of system functionality and process testing, document and present test results
- Perform system configuration updates in the new system based on approved business requirements using system wizards and data entry screens.
- Create detailed documentation of system incidents/defects
- Create flow diagrams and project documentation
- Recommend solutions to business problems
- All other duties as assigned Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years' experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and documentation
- Demonstrated experience with the structured testing of systems and business processes Preferred Qualifications:
- HealthCare domain background
Role: Heathcare Data Analyst
Work Location: Raleigh NC
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Candidate will work on a project to convert and migrate HealthCare data between different DB systems
- Proficient with ETL methodologies, including data analysis, data profiling, and data validation
- Perform all data conversion activities and tasks (data mapping activities) necessary to assure the data is imported properly before going live.
- Understand the healthcare business and associated data and how data elements and modules integrate
- Participate in workshops with vendor and IT teams to gather and analyze business requirements
- Analyze data in a variety of formats (databases, X12, flat files, Excel, and others)
- Analyze business data to estimate/benchmark time needed for data transformation and load.
- Artifact Management – Generate data mapping documentation
- Clearly describe and/or document issues concerning the quality of data with regards to their business requirements and processes
- Help the team with writing, editing, updating technical documentation to facilitate the goal of streamlining and documenting the conversion/migration processes.
- Develop, test, execute and document repeatable processes to migrate data into a new system
- Responsible for creation and version control of certain project documents, such as data mapping
- Timeline Management – Responsible to work within the timeframes established by the project manager and client
- Provide post–live support for designated period of time.
- 5+ years of experience working on DB Systems
- Understanding the translation between multiple file formats
- Ability to use scripting languages, ETL tools and methodologies to map data between various formats
- Strong problem–solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server versions 2008R2, 2012, 2014
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SSIS, SSRS
- Experience working with and configuring data–driven applications
- Must be a self–starter that enjoys working in a collaborative team focused environment
- High energy, ability to multi–task, prioritize conflicting demands
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Healthcare industry/domain experience
venkat T– provided by Dice