Position Title:Accountant II
The primary responsibilities of the Accountant II is to provide responsive service to clients and internal employees.
- Posting transactions to QuickBooks (i.e. weekly wires, payroll transactions, and any off cycle transactions)
- Oversee the reconciliation of monthly bank statements
- Reviewing the monthly activity to ensure proper posting
- Interacting with clients to resolve accounting issues while ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Printing, collaborating, and filling support documentation for transactions posted
- End of the Year 1099 preparation
- Client file maintenance
- Prepares Adhoc analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Three years' experience working as an Accountant in the healthcare field preferred
- Expert proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast–paced office environment
- Ability to provide excellent, client–focused service
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Experience working with Pivot Tables, Vlookup and Macros preferred
- Well organized, detail oriented with the ability to multi–task
Community / Marketing Title:Accountant II
Unified Physician Management, LLC (Unified) and its physician partners have assembled the nation's largest network of Ob–Gyns operating in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Through its partner organizations, Unified Women's Healthcare, PL (UWH) and Capital Women's Care, Unified has created the only national, private practice women's health group with a singular vision of patient centered care and physician governance.
Established in 2009, Unified and its physician partners have set out to preserve personalized healthcare and be recognized as a premier thought leader in the field of women's health. The goal is to preserve the private practice of medicine and preserve the economic security of Ob–Gyns for the foreseeable future.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug–free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.