This is a great opportunity to help build requirements and implementation plans for technology products and services for this leading global company.
You will work with a diverse set of stakeholders to build new features and enhancements. You will also work closely with Product Management and associated stakeholders to document technology products and services. You will be writing user stories, building requirements, key metrics, reporting and communications and will work multiple workstreams. Functional knowledge of technology and systems is necessary. The environment is collaborative and high paced. Documentation should be very customer centric. You will also work with internal CRM team members
Great long term contract opportunity with a global leader, Dunwoody location and excellent company culture.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience writing user stories, wireframes, requirements documents
- Solid SQL query and reporting skills
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills