Senior Business Analyst - CRM
Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem–solvers, our more than 2,000 innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands – which includes Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent–A–Car and National Car Rental.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful solutions for more than 10,000 branch locations and 100,000 employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths. Enterprise Holdings IT is a critical area of the business; we develop technical solutions that power our global operations and a fleet of 2 million vehicles, allowing our branch employees to exceed our customers' expectations.
As a Senior Business Analyst, on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Team, you will be responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting and maintaining business and functional requirements. You will evaluate business requests to determine feasibility, research and identify options and recommend solutions that best serve business needs. You will also present information and track and respond to questions related to business standards. In addition, you may participate in acceptance testing, identify potential problems and research opportunities to minimize complexity. You will actively investigate, interpret, collaborate, understand and document, the application functionality from the business perspective. You will need to acknowledge and interpret the business goals, objectives and desires for application improvement through system enhancements, process improvements and issue resolution.
You will serve as the primary interface between the business user and the IT team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self–directed, detail oriented, technically curious individual with strong interactive and personal written and oral communication skills. You will be responsible for demonstrating your leadership capabilities in meeting facilitation, collaborating, conflict resolution and obtaining your desired results from team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 4+ years of IT Business Analyst experience or similar analytical experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Excellent analytical and problem–solving skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to document both functional information and processes
- Experience in leading large–scale projects from requirements gathering to effectively communicating with the business as well as the CRM team
- Participate in design session to help shape the direction of the CRM system development
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Possess exceptional communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Must have proven experience in communicating and collaborating with all levels of management
- Ability to clearly define and create detailed documentation to describe complex business processes to the lowest level
- Experience working with enterprise wide systems
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or another Project Tracking System
- Familiarity with regression testing, release testing, and troubleshooting system issues
- Must have strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio 2010
- Experience displaying leadership, team centric and strong solution orientation skills
- Consistently demonstrates personal ownership of tasks, projects and job performance
- Ability to work with development team members to communicate a detailed understanding of business requirements
- Experience developing end user call to action documents, training materials and detail job duty documentation
- Ability to collaborate with developers to establish the technical vision and analyze options to complete a customer request
- Strong people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross–functional teams, and third–party vendors
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud and Azure is preferred