- Conduct internal audit of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Execution of audit filed work in line with the approved engagement plan within agreed timelines
- Prepare and maintain database of audit exceptions found during the course of each audit.
- Review and recommend new audit procedures, exceptions or any other changes in the audit methodology
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Maintain audit reports database properly
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud