Payments Business Analyst
Role: Payments Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Experience Required: Minimum 12+ years
Education Qualification: Graduation, Post–Graduation, preferably Engineering
There will be a client interview face to face.
- Delivery of the end to end Business requirements covering business process, application, data, security, upstream & downstream systems (channel integration web & mobile) and technology architecture.
- Documenting of the functional and non– functional requirements.
- Define functional requirements & convert them into architecture & high–level design documents clearly depicting the impact on various systems and associated interfaces
- Serves as subject matter expert for initiatives involving Payments & Cash Management
- Serves as subject matter expert for initiatives involving Tokenization, SSO– Single sign on, User Access controls, Authentication & Authorization.
- 8+ years experience assisting business team with implementing similar projects– SWIFT Standards: Knowledge of SWIFT architecture, messaging middleware design and ISO 20022 and MT message formats.
- Knowledge of ACH– Fedwire, Zelle P2P schemes CHIPS, Faster Payments, Swift & system solutions.
- Aware of all Inflight Processing including Fraud & Sanction screening of payments transactions.
- Hand on experience in implementing Open API s, Opens Sources tools, JIRA & My SQL
- Hands on experience in any one of the following – GPP SP, Dovetail, FIS, CGI , bottom–line, ACI is a
- Helps in understanding and documenting rules related different Session Management.
- Knowledge of full SDLC and previous experience working in Agile is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Testing, including the creation of test scenarios, test data and understanding of outcomes
Thanks and Regards,
3S Business Corporation Inc. (3SBC)
Ph: , Ext: 534
– provided by Dice