Business Analyst with NetSuite Experience
Job Details :
Job Title : Business Analyst with NetSuite Experience
Location : New York City, NY
No Sponsorship Provided
Job Description :
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users to identify and implement best practices for business processes throughout globally
- Own the project plan, release schedule and RAID log for major deliverables
- Facilitate status meetings with project teams, oversee timely completion of tasks and milestones and enforce escalation path for overdue items
- Maintain policy and workflow documentation to meet Process Owner standards
- Interface with SMEs and stakeholders to facilitate business process requirements gathering, analysis and prioritization
- Establish and monitor KPIs to ensure users are compliant with business process
- Identify operational gaps and document newly identified process and/or reporting requirements in Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Support development efforts and facilitate unit testing and user acceptance testing
- Facilitate resolution of issues surfaced during unit testing, user acceptance testing, and from the Help Desk
- Support change management by creating training materials and guides for end users
- Execute training and ensure users understand where to go for help
- Manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues
- An excellent understanding of common, industry–standard ERP business practices
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable software solutions
- Understanding of Basic Accounting and a willingness to work on complex accounting problems
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A proven history of supporting successful projects.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Preferred Experience :
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) delivery project experience, ideally with NetSuite and/or NetSuite OpenAir or similar ERP (SAP B1, Infor, Sage, JD Edwards, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of the software and high tech industry standard business practices as related to ERP
- Consulting and management experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Certification in a formal PM methodology is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
– provided by Dice