Sr. Business Analyst
Sr. Business Analyst – Commercial Pricing
- Own and drive the strategic pricing product backlog, as well as recurring prioritization sessions with product owners.
- Consult with product owners to groom backlog, understand and communicate downstream impacts effectively.
- Contribute application and pricing expertise in the following actives:
- Grooming the Backlog with product owners;
- Ensuring functionality and process consistency across multiple business units and stakeholders;
- Leading functional specifications;
- Working with Development and Testing teams to clarify details of user stories to ensure consistent pricing process standards are being met.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Business Analyst in the IT industry.
- 2+ years of experience with the commercial pricing process (prefer knowledge of CPQ technology).
- Understanding of and experience working with, Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a global, matrixed, and leveraged organization.
- Experience interacting effectively, confidentially, and appropriately with various levels of management, stakeholders, and vendors.