Payment Business Analyst
Position: Payments Business Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Interview Process: In–Person
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
There will be a client interview face to face.
The skills highlighted in yellow are a must–have.
Experience Required: Minimum 12+ years
Education Qualification: Graduation, Post–Graduation, preferably Engineering
- Delivery of the end to end Business requirements covering business process, application, data, security, upstream & downstream systems (channel integration web & mobile) and technology architecture.
- Documenting of the functional and non– functional requirements.
- Define functional requirements & convert them into architecture & high–level design documents clearly depicting the impact on various systems and associated interfaces
- Serves as subject matter expert for initiatives involving Payments & Cash Management
- Serves as subject matter expert for initiatives involving Tokenization, SSO– Single sign–on, User Access controls, Authentication & Authorization.
- 8+ years experience assisting the business team with implementing similar projects–SWIFT Standards: Knowledge of SWIFT architecture, messaging middleware design and ISO 20022 and MT message formats.
- Knowledge of ACH– Fedwire, Zelle P2P schemes CHIPS, Faster Payments, Swift & system solutions.
- Aware of all Inflight Processing including Fraud & Sanction screening of payments transactions.
- Hand on experience in implementing Open API s, Opens Sources tools, JIRA & My SQL
- Hands–on experience in any one of the following – GPP SP, Dovetail, FIS, CGI, bottom–line, ACI is a
- Helps in understanding and documenting rules related to different Session Management.
- Knowledge of full SDLC and previous experience working in Agile is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Testing, including the creation of test scenarios, test data, and understanding of outcomes