Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our client is currently seeking a business analyst.
- "Help design the Data Governance process for the Ameriprise Bank
- Include elements such as data quality and lineage
- Support creation of Data Dictionaries and metadata management
- Support collection of all artifacts to demonstrate governance
- Lead access controls definition using Aveksa
- Front end with Technology and Business users on overall DG strategy
- "Data Governance Tools such as Aveksa and Informatica"
For the new bank
In the set up phase and know how to set up data governance
2–4 years of DG would be good
They want to make an offer ASAP.
Phone first and then skype for non–local, onsite final interview for locals
Sit on site
Across all banking products: mortgage, cars, accounts: Broad banking experience with Data Governance
General BA would not work.
Ideal: DG in the banking industry
Will not compromise on people who lack DG, no generalists
9 months C2H, could convert later or get extended
Would consider contract candidates only
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
– provided by Dice