Business Analyst - Workday/HCM
Req ID: VMS
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 6 months+
Right to hire: Yes
Scope of Work:
Be a part of Client's Global Human Capital Management Initiative, which is about people, processes, and a new Human Resources experience enabled through technology (Workday). It is about providing people–related tools, information, and insights about our most important asset our talent, so we can have the right talent to advance the business priorities of our countries and companies globally.
The analyst will work on a Global Workday HCM implementation, specifically supporting Data & Reporting.
The analyst will work with HR business area subject matter experts along with data and system architects to perform requirements gathering, analysis and documentation for all aspects of Workday reporting and develop complex Workday reports. This person will report to the Reporting Lead for the implementation.
- Prior HCM implementation experience with strong preference for direct Workday experience
- Strong data and reporting background, including experience in documenting requirements for data/reporting projects
- Experience in systems/data integration, reporting applications, data security
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non–technical audiences??
- Lead requirements gathering sessions across multiple stakeholders and types of reporting: Operational, Compliance, Dashboards/Scorecards. Document future state reporting needs.
- Map requirements to delivered Workday reports and perform Gap/Fit Analysis.
- Document requirements for custom built reports with input and approval from impacted stakeholders; perform assessment of development effort and prioritization.
- Document data definitions and standards (including all calculations)
- Document requirements and analysis results, to be readily consumed by development team. Work with technical team to answer any questions.
- Support the development of medium to highly complex Workday reports
- Provide status to keep team lead and project manager apprised of progress.
- Manage project risk and escalate appropriately to avoid project impact
– provided by Dice