lead Business Analyst With Agile/Jira (10+ years only)
Trust you are doing great!!
This is regarding a job opportunity with our client. Below is the detailed JD..
Job Title: Business Analyst With Agile/Jira
Duration: Contract Long Term
Location: Camden, NJ
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Execute project planning, daily stand–up meetings, sprint reviews and release planning, demos, retrospectives and other Scrum–related meetings.
- Executes discovery sessions, one–on–one interviews, and job shadowing with stakeholders to gather requirements and business objectives.
- Derive a detailed understanding of the stated business problem and objectives and create user stories that reflect the success criteria and work with the Product Owner and delivery team towards achieving the objectives.
- Assign tasks and hold team members accountable so that they have clearly defined goals.
- Own and manage the project schedule through the implementation of agile methodologies, focusing on meeting project deliverables and goals.
- Communicate timelines, prepare project reports, and proactively manage issues to ensure adherence to project roadmaps and plan.
- Manage projects and coordinate for deliverables with cross functional teams of various disciplines including Product Management, Information Architecture/User Experience, Front–end Development, Software Application Development, QA, Enterprise IT and Business Resources.
- Identify project issues and roadblocks that impede project progress, and work with appropriate stakeholders across the organization to effectively resolve issues and ensure project delivery success.
- Support the Product Owner to improve their effectiveness by providing assistance in finding ways to maintain the Product Backlog and release plan.
- Assist the delivery team to understand business needs.
- Manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Communicate project goals, status, and deliverables to the team and management.
- Develop and leverage appropriate technical, functional, and business knowledge to support the successful development of the end product
Other Required Qualifications
- Agile Methodology project execution experience
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio
- Utilize SQL to query the database, and perform data analysis.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Previous experience and knowledge in AI and ML is desired
- Critical attention to detail and solid problem–solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience playing the Scrum Master role for medium to large development projects.
- Proven elicitation and facilitation skills of discovery sessions to gather project and system requirements.
- Strong organization, planning, analytical, and problem–solving skills in order to enable a project team to effectively manage competing demands.
- Experience of managing project teams, delegating work, holding team members accountable and proactively overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to multi task and adapt to the changing needs of the business while continuing to meet project deadlines and goals.
Look forward to hear from you,
ITBMS Inc | Consulting. Knowledge. Solutions
E–mail ID:– provided by Dice