Our client is looking to fill the below position.
6 months contract
Local candidates only
- Solve Business Problems. Interact with Project Sponsors, Owners, Project Team Members, Vendors, and Subject Matter Experts to understand the business problem that needs to be solved.
- Lead Business Analysis Capability. Plan, drive, and own the business analysis capability on assigned project team(s).
- Lead communication across various IT and business teams while coordinating analysis efforts.
- Own the delivery of the Business Requirements Package by performing stakeholder analysis, document business requirements; develop business case, process map and impact analysis and create traceability of business requirements to technical requirements, test cases and User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases.
- Recommend Business Solutions. Evaluate and recommend business solutions to business (es) or IT based on business analysis results.
- Coordinate UAT for assigned projects. Author UAT documentation deliverables (UAT Test Plan, UAT Test Results, and UAT Defect Log). Drive UAT execution and resolution of identified defects.
- Support Project Manager by tracking project progress, identifying risks, and communicating status to the business (es) and organizational leadership.
- Mentor business and IT resources on the BA and UAT roles and responsibilities. Coach business users in their roles and responsibilities for UAT, including UAT test planning, UAT test execution, and user acceptance criteria.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred; demonstrated work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Five years of Business Analysis experience, including UAT.
Experience in health care or managed care. CBAP Certification from the IIBA (or Business Analysis Certificate from a reputable institution). Business Objects knowledge (or other Data Warehousing reporting software package). SQL Server Management Studio (or TOAD) knowledge, including the ability to understand, write, and execute simple queries.
Thanks– provided by Dice