Sr Peoplesoft HCM Business Analyst
of the project involves documenting business requirements for the future HCMS. This phase of the project is critical to ensure the Clients's needs are identified, business requirements are documented correctly, and an RFP is developed from a Consultant who has expertise in current systems within the marketplace.
Functions the Client is seeking in a new HCMS include:
- Human Resource Management
- Organization and Position Management
- Business Process Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Employee and Manager Self–Service
- Absence Management
- Benefits Administration
- ACA Management
- Compensation Administration
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Survey Framework
- Contingent Labor Management
- Learning and Content Management
- Succession Management
- Talent Acquisition (Includes recruiting, applicant tracking, etc.)
- Payroll and Timekeeping
- Employee Scheduling (24/7/365 capabilities)
- Lead efforts to create the RFP for the HCMS. Collaborate with staff from IT, Human Resources, and Finance Payroll.
- Act as a liaison between Finance Payroll, Human Resources, other stakeholders, architects, and subject matter experts
- Assist and take lead where needed around organizational change management efforts of the project.
- Produce project documentation including timelines, milestones, and budget.
- Facilitate sessions that document the 'as is' and/or the 'to be' processes and procedures of business operations and integrate customer provided subject matter expertise.
- Work with the project team including project managers, solution architects, and customer departments to assess, plan, and implement new solutions based on business process analysis, methodologies, and principals.
- Apply problem solving and critical thinking skills to complex problems.
- Up to 40 hours per week for the duration of the services.
- Experience. The Client needs an experienced business analyst that has created past RFPs for an HCMS.
- Background Check. Resource must pass both the Clients's basic background check and the Police Department's background check.