Business Analyst (Non-IT): IV (Lead)
Business Analyst (Non–IT): IV (Lead)
Primary Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
V–Soft Consulting is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Non–IT): IV (Lead) for our premier client in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This is a contract position in the banking and finance industry.
WHAT YOU LL NEED:
Training and Certifications
- Business analysis or project management certification.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in business, computer science, etc.
- Basic SQL experience.
- 5+ years experience in banking or financial services industry, or appropriate combination of education and experience (Banking, Mortgage, Finance, etc.).
- 3+ years BA and/or related technical experience.
- 3+ years data analysis and Microsoft Excel experience.
- Advanced experience with impact analysis, requirements gathering, testing, and project management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of loan and/or lease financial servicing and systems, ideally Lease Wave and/or InfoLease.
- Advanced knowledge of management information systems, personal computer and software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, queries, and reports.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of loan/lease documentation, terms, and terminology and Knowledge of databases, queries, and reports.
- Ability to perform assigned duties, which may require work variance from normal bank hours to meet user need and project deadlines.
- Ability to lead matrix teams to achieve project objectives.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
- Defines and performs the most complex process and systems analysis, design, and implementation.
- Leads process and systems implementation and re engineering efforts to ensure highest quality of processes, information, organizational change, and services to internal and external customers.
- Provides user support through problem resolution, system modification, maintenance, training, and procedure development.
- Identifies, implements, and maintains system controls to ensure system and servicing data integrity, and serves as division liaison for inter–departmental process and systems development.
- Advanced analytical, organizational, business writing, and project management skills.
- Some travel due to vendor/user interfaces and educational purposes.
V–Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V–Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world–class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid–market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V–Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V–Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V–Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V–Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit or call .– provided by Dice