French Speaking Finance Administrator
This role is focussed around maintaining a fully efficient and effective finance team, by provising a variety of financial support alongside other daily tasks.
My client is a large and well known business in the property industry, with offices in Central Bristol.
The responsibilities of the French Speaking Finance Administrator will include, but not be limited to;
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Receipting Tenant Monies
- Raising ad-hoc charges
- The preparation and raising of the monthly and quarterly rent and service charge billing pre-lists
- Preparing and transmitting the rental income to the client
- Debtor refunds
- Requesting and verifying bank details as required
- Inputting of service charge budgets
- Preparing Direct Debit Tenant Files Monthly
- Any other duties that will ensure the smooth running of the Accounting Department, as defined by Senior Colleagues & Managers
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Previous experience of working in a finance or accounts team, or relevant studies such as AAT
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in French & English
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- IT and software skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
In return, my client can offer an intial 6 month Fixed Term Contract, with a salary of between £18,000 & £20,000, depending on your level of qualification and experience.