Business Analyst (Online-Digital), Platform Management
Job Location: United States – North Carolina – Cary
Role Value Proposition:
The Business Analyst role will play a key function in driving requirement definitions and developing plans to enhance the MetLife web experience. Working with internal and external stakeholders, this role is responsible for updating the display content within critical client facing web sites.
- Support Content Management System updates which include defining content that is flexible vs. data driven, defining folder structure for the Content Management System, defining the rules of display for the content when applicable
- Manage the day to day work that comes in on a weekly basis within multiple content management systems
- Thoroughly test deployment to ensure all the content is displaying as expected and the rules around the content are working correctly
- Build a strong relationship with IT, marketing, legal, account teams, business analysts, and product partners
- Manage and proofread content for organization's web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Work within a Matrix organization, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy/edit and proofread all web content
- Assure web–based information is archived for future needs and reference Support Call Center and online servicing platforms utilized by CSRs, Advisors, Customers, and Consumers across all lines of business.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience integrating Adobe AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with data migration in AEM
- Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal Servers, databases from AEM, using both Front End (ajax, cookies) and Back End technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Contributes to the yearly product development planning process for assigned products/features; contributes to the ongoing improvement of the product development process.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to support liaison role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field.
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with Adobe (AEM) preferred.
Travel Requirements: 10% or less expected
At MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug–free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on–line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.