Payroll officer - 10 month contract
Seeking an exceptional Payroll Officer/Assistant to join a multinational professional service firm. You will be responsible for assisting the payroll manager in payroll processing of over 1000 employees. This position requires someone with a strong knowledge of payroll (>3 years') and MicroPay Meridian. Ideally you be detail oriented and able to work closely with stakeholders across the business to a high standard. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global business and be exposed to a wider payroll function.
The main responsibilities include:
- Full function, high volume payroll processing (> 500 employees)
- Interpretation of EBA & awards
- Processing new starts and adjustments
- Leave calculations, employee data and ad-hoc tasks
- Processing PAYG, tax and superannuation.
- Assisting with month end processes - GL reporting/closing, financial reports
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Micropay Meridian system experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a full function, high volume role
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Knowledge of awards and EBA's
- Competent data entry skills with focus on speed and accuracy
- Exceptional team player skills
- Dynamic & Collaborative team
- Multinational professional firm
- Fixed term Contract
- Hands-on practical exposure with processing
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply by emailing though your CV through the provided link and for additional questions regarding the position please contact Chris Nguyen in Hudson's Sydney office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to high interest only suitable candidates will be contacted.