FS Internal Audit - Manager
As an Internal Audit Manager in the Financial Services Advisory team there will be opportunities to work alongside the management team on a variety of engagements covering all financial service industries e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management etc.
International accountancy firm, London office.
- Creating, managing and delivering internal audit reviews and making value-add recommendations to senior management
- Performance managing a team of internal auditors
- Supporting Senior Management (Partners and Directors) to develop and deliver the annual internal audit plan
- Leading relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Attending client meetings and senior management committee meetings
- Involvement in key activities, which may include recruitment, budgeting, resource allocation, quality assurance etc.
- Be aware of possible business opportunities for the team
- Assist with realising the Internal Audit opportunities through marketing, recruitment and training, and development of methodologies
- Deliver internal audit assignments in the required timeframe as agreed with the client
- Maximise utilisation by working effectively and efficiently
- Support finance with billing clients, providing project financials and submitting timecards on time
- Signigicant internal audit experience
- Recognised accountancy or internal audit professional qualifications and/or memberships i.e. ICAEW, CIMA, CIIA, ACCA etc. Preferred but not essential.
- Strong written / communication skills, ability to influence, lead, engage, and manage stakeholders
- Ability to lead complex reviews, be a team player
Managers up to £66,000 + Benefits.