Assistant Business Advisory Services Accountant
Our Assistant Business Advisory Services Accountants support our Assistant Managers to provide quality professional accounting services to our clients. The role is broad, covering a full range of bookkeeping, payroll and accounting tasks.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage and maintain computerised general ledgers, including dealing with high volumes of data entry and coding.
• Prepare bank reconciliations and submit reports for Assistant Managers to review and approve.
• Manage clients’ accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll and fixed asset ledgers.
• Assist with other general clerical and book-keeping administration duties.
Qualifications and Required Experience/skills
• Part-qualified ACCA with experience.
• Good communication skills and conversant in written and spoken English.
• Advanced/intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proactive and able to multi-task to meet changing demands and deadlines
Location: Bani Park, Jaipur, India
Office Hours: 08:30 to 17:15 (30 minutes for lunch) ~ Monday to Friday