Strategy & Operations – Assistant Manager/Manager
Our Strategy & Operations team lead and deliver enterprise-wide operations strategy work that does not focus on any single function but seeks instead identify growth and productivity improvements across a client’s\business as we build and execute client strategies.
What you will do:
- Lead and deliver market and operational reviews, strategic studies and business plan reviews
- Build and maintain client relationships, including managing key client interfaces during project delivery
- Manage and contribute to the development of team
- Drive business development initiatives which will include market and proposition development
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development.
- Education from local or overseas University in fields related to Business, Accounting and/or Finance (Masters Degree preferred)
- 4 - 7 years of experience in business consulting firm or similar role providing strategic advices
- Excellent quantitative as well as qualitative analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data and research
- A passion for providing solutions that improve your client organizations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.