ReNew, LLC, industry leader in dental implant and denture systems, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant, in this fast paced and growing industry. ReNew is looking for a self– starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills. The successful candidate will also possess substantial communication and computer skills. Positon reports to ReNew Corporate Controller.
Responsibilities will include full cycle accounting through financial reporting for several related companies to ReNew, LLC plus potential partnerships'. Besides the ReNew Controller, successful candidate will interact with Chief Financial Officer, ReNew Senior Management and Ownership.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Posting accounts payable for several related ReNew entities.
- Monthly reporting of related entities and potential joint venture.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations'.
- Monthly Bank Statement reconciliations'.
- Analysis of Financial Statement for Senior Management.
- Identify variances in financial statements to budget and report to Controller.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax Returns.
- Monitor cash position and needs of related ReNew entities.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or related number of semester hours of accounting academics.
- Five plus years of experience.
- Ability to work in mainstream general ledger software. NetSuite experience a plus but not required. Intermediate Excel knowledge is required.
- Ability to function in a team orientated environment.
- Maintain documentation standards and internal controls as set by ReNew Financial Management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full–time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.