Autonomous Internal Auditor opportunity reporting directly into the Head of Internal Audit in a Legal firm. This role will involve planning and scope of the Internal Audit plan, fieldwork and reporting to Senior Stakeholders. Internal Audit is seen as an open and inquisitive function that operative constructively.
Our client is a prestigious, international law firm headquartered in London with a large, regional office based in Manchester. With a strong client base spread globally, the business are proud of the people that make their firm and they take advantage of their diversity and their forward thinking, flexible approach to work across borders and without limitations.
The successful candidate, as Internal Auditor will:-
- Plan their own internal audits, including drafting and scoping as well as liaising with auditees in advance of the audit
- Conduct Internal Audit fieldwork with a focus on financial controls but also aspects of operational audit which includes IT risk.
- Document audit work and ensure adequate evidence is held on file regarding any control weaknesses or audit findings
- Drafting Internal Audit reports that convey the findings and risks in a succinct and readable style
- Follow up on prior findings as required
- Ad hoc investigations or reviews when requested by senior management
The successful candidate will be a qualified Internal Auditor or Accountant with previous experience in Financial Controls/ Internal Audit and excellent communication skills
An extremely competitive package and the opportunity to work for a global Law firm