Business Analyst Manager
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution tomany of the world's most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that preventpeople from using bicycles more often for transportation,recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast– turning ideas into reality.
Position Summary :
Trek Bicycle Corporation is looking to enhance our staff through the addition of an accomplished Business Analyst Manager, who has demonstrated experience with leading or manag ing a team of Business Analyst s who are responsible for functional requirements gathering and supporting development life cycle for our B2B and B2C e–Commerce and CMS platforms. This key, hands–on role will act as the primary interface with business partners, customers, design and technology staff to deliver high quality story writing, analysis and identification of opportunities to enhance mobile and web applications. This position draws upon subject matter expertise with a responsibility of articulating design, functional and technical requirements for efforts that deliver measurable value and success for the product and Trek as a whole.
- The Business Analyst Manager is responsible for a team of Analyst s who gathers functional requirements the B2B and B2C web and mobile applications.
- Work on m ultiple and concurrent activities in a fast–paced, highly collaborative, Agile Kanban software development environment.
- Using outstanding verbal and written communication skills coupled with an understanding of technology, this role is responsible for the team that collects requirements with a focus on ensuring that quality and timeline standards are met.
- Assist team with efficient processes and proper use of new and existing tools , including a dministration of Jira and Confluence .
- Assisting other managers in cross team collaboration to deliver feature s and team development.
- This individual must be self–motivated, have a high sense of urgency, set quality supervisory direction and high expectations for the team, and manage issues in an efficient manner providing accurate status reports as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Information Technologies related discipline
- F ive (5) or more years' experience in business and/or systems analysis with B2C/B2B facing sites.
- Exceptional business and technical communication skills required with an ability to conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions.
- Demonstrated success leading or managing business and/or technical teams throughout the development and/or project lifecycle.
- Experience with the administration of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with Business–to– Consumer (B2C), Business–to–Business (B2B), e–Commerce, Content Management Systems (CMS), Database principles, and/or 3rd party integration platforms for software that delivers Analytics, Ratings and Reviews, Product Finders, etc.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the "right thing" in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong management and problem–solving skills required with experience in agile software development , a plus.
- Understanding of testing and release management techniques and technologies required , a plus .
We are an E–Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E–Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E–Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish