Audit Officer Job Duties:
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and evaluating data
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Audit Officer Skills Requirement:
Audit, Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills, Financial Software, Corporate Finance, SFAS Rules, Objectivity
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Audit, Accounts, ACCA, CA Inter or any other related degree.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Audit.