A medium sized Property company in the heart of Northwood are seeking a Financial Controller. Busy and varied stand alone role involving all aspects of Finance and Accounting.
Paying a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 with great benefits and a friendly and collaborative working environment. You will ideally live local to Northwood and be proficient with Sage Line 50.
My client are a medium sized Property and Housing company who are based in the heart of Northwood. They are looking to recruit a permanent Financial Controller to work in a fun and dynamic team. This is a busy and varied role including Management Accounting, Cash Flow Reporting, VAT Returns, Bank Reconciliations and much more.
- Reporting into a hands on Director
- Managing a Finance Administrator, training and delegating tasks
- Bank Reconciliations
- Doing the accounts for a group of companies
- Making UK and European payments
- Chasing purchase ledger credit notes
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Cash Flow Reporting
- Dealing with auditors, year end accounting
- Dealing with invoice queries - both supplier and customer
- Using Sage Line 50
- Part Qualified or QBE candidate
- Living local to Northwood
- A background in a similar role ideally
- Proficient in Sage
- Hard working candidate who can use their own initiative
- Strong experience of Management Reporting
- Personable candidate
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Financial Controller role
- Competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Growing business