Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
The Internal Audit Department report directly to the Audit Committee / Board with an independent, unbiased assessment of the Company’s Risk Management, Governance and Internal Control processes. As a member of this team, you will be involved in assessing Risk and the adequacy of mitigation measures across all parts of the business thereby providing you with exposure to both financial and operational areas of the organisation.
- Internal Auditors enjoy huge variety in their work, unlike many financial accountant roles.
- You will gain a unique insight of a commercial organisations operations, conducting reviews across all areas of the business.
- You will enjoy high levels of exposure to Senior Management throughout the Group thereby strengthening your network for future internal career opportunities.
- Due to the nature of the work, you would be required to travel overseas to perform audit activities. Travel will mainly be Europe based but can include audits throughout the Group. Travel typically consists of 1 - 2week trips per month, returning on weekends when feasible.
- Identifying control opportunities within operations, determining associated factors and recommending solutions
- Responsible for the delivery and timely issue of audit reports and findings with an emphasis on value added recommendations to ensure risk is managed appropriately
- Work on ad-hoc and specialist projects
- Facilitate risk assessments
- Ensure all previous year’s and current non-compliances are closed on time
- Efficiently and effectively plan, execute and report on audits carried out at the Group’s locations worldwide.
- Make a positive contribution to the Group’s Risk Assessment & Reporting processes and overall management of internal control, corporate governance and risk management.
- Display a strong professional image to finance and other management in the divisions and at corporate head office to ensure that the output of the Internal Audit Department is received enthusiastically.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with practice or multinational experience
- Audit (internal or external) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Strong ICT (Microsoft Office) skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive, high achiever capable of consistently delivering quality work, strong attention to detail and an ability to take ownership of projects
- Highly analytical and objective with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong Project Management experience and ability to meet deadlines
- A curious, positive mind with the capacity to present complex data in an easily understood format
- Globally mobile/ willing to relocate internationally for your next opportunity within 24 - 30 months.
- SAP experience
- Data analytical skills.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.